Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Addy hair help, please

  1. #11
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Addy's Meet hairstyle is a braid, but the sides of her hair have been twisted back before braiding. It's a lot easier to twist if you do small sections at a time, like French braiding. I also have instructions for Addy's Bedtime Braids which were shown in the Pleasant Dreams, Addy spread in the old catalogs.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member cowgirlsue's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by QNPoohBear:
    I also have instructions for Addy's Bedtime Braids which were shown in the Pleasant Dreams, Addy spread in the old catalogs.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If you have a moment are so inclined to pass those along, I'd be much obliged! I can PM you my email. Thanks.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have to find the scans I made and if I can't, then I have to find the catalog (dust... cough .... splutter ... more dust...) PM me your e-mail address and I'll send them along. My Addy used to love to wear her hair in the bedtime braids. Now I'm too lazy to do it for her but maybe I'll try again soon.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member StephanieS's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2006
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I put my Addy's hair in a bunch of tiny braids when I was 12 and first bought her. And they stayed that way for 10 years until I took them out- boy was that a pain! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    GrandmaNonnie
    Guest GrandmaNonnie's Avatar

    Post

    I would also love any hairdo help for Addy and Kirsten...I am terrible with hair..my dd had to learn to french braid her own hair because her mom wasall thumbs..or maybe all toes!!!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member cowgirlsue's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by GrandmaNonnie:
    I would also love any hairdo help for Addy and Kirsten...I am terrible with hair..my dd had to learn to french braid her own hair because her mom wasall thumbs..or maybe all toes!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL. My mother was the same way. She couldn't even do a regular braid...I taught myself! [img]redface.gif[/img]

    If you need the particulars about Addy's Meet hairstyle, PM me with your email address and I'll be glad to forward the instruction sheet that Deborah was so kind to scan and pass on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •